- What personal information of yours is being collected
- With whom the information may be shared
- What confidentiality procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the company’s control
- How the information is used
What personal information is collected?
- Com-Assist Solutions Pty Ltd gathers information voluntarily provided by you both in written form and electronic form via the Website or email.
- Unless permission is granted to Com-Assist Solutions Pty Ltd, no disclosure of any individual’s or organisation information will be made available.
- Initial sales and support requests via email, web site or telephone are passed on to the appropriate personnel.
All information about Com-Assist Solutions Pty Ltd clients is strictly confidential and not released to anyone outside Com-Assist Solutions Pty Ltd for any purpose unless permission is granted. Com-Assist Solutions Pty Ltd manage client information in the following ways:
- All client files received are stored in a secure folder on our network and are deleted upon completion of work.
- Under no circumstances is any paper relating to a client’s data, data files taken from the premises of Com-Assist Solutions Pty Ltd other than to the client site.
- All paper material containing any client information is destroyed in a secure manner.
How the information is used
We use this information to:
- Provide client sales and support to you and your organisation
- Inform you and your organisation via post and email of updates, and events