How to Set up Creditors & Workflows
For a new staff member – how to do creditors from start to finish
Creditors Purchase Orders
Quick tip for Creditor – Invoicing to Paying the Invoice:
- Aged Creditors
- Creditor Reconciliation
- Master Records
- Order Reports
- Transactions Reports
- Outstanding Creditors at a Past due
End of Month Procedures
At the end of each month the following should be completed to make sure the Creditors are balancing with the General Ledger:
- Run an Aged Creditor Balance (see reports) – (this uses current data and can not be run back to a previous date)
- Run a Creditors Reconciliation Report (see reports)
- Changing Creditor Codes.
- Deleting Finalised Transactions up to a selected Period.
- Deleting Finalised Orders up to a Selected Period.
- Deleting Tagged Creditors.
- Receipting monies to Debtors
- Creating invoice in Creditors
- Paying Homestay Creditor
See Page 25 of the following manual how to set up for FileBound